Offering complete turnkey washroom solutions
27th July 2018
We recently developed and trialled a full turnkey washroom refurbishment solution – to ensure we’re able to continue to meet the changing needs of all our clients.
Working with refurbishment and maintenance contractor, PDC Construction Services, we delivered a complete refurbishment of the public washrooms at the Camden Stables Market by replacing the existing facilities which no longer reflected the contemporary style of the market.
Together with PDC, our combined experience gives us a full understanding of where customisation, adjustments and bespoke additions should be made, making the whole process smooth and straightforward. In fact the entire project at Camden Market, from the initial design stage to completion, was carried out in just six weeks.
Working together with our supply chain partners on such projects makes our offering to clients even stronger. We’re always happy to join up with our supply chain to create innovative new methods of working which will ultimately benefit our clients.
Why not drop us a line today if you’d like to partner with us on a future project, we’d love to hear from you!
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.