Washroom Washroom Ltd/Washroom Joinery LLP t/a Cre8 Joinery Solutions (“We”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Washroom Washroom Ltd/Washroom Joinery LLP t/a Cre8 Joinery Solutions, Units 1 – 10 Hill Farm, Epping Lane, Abridge, Essex, RM4 1TU.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided when you complete our accounts form and enquiry form.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Storing your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Washroom Washroom Ltd/Washroom Joinery LLP t/a Cre8 Joinery Solutions or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Washroom Ltd/Washroom Joinery LLP t/a Cre8 Joinery Solutions, Units 1 – 10 Hill Farm, Epping Lane, Abridge, Essex, RM4 1TU.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.