Washroom welcomes new sales and specification manager
20th January 2016
We’re delighted to welcome Neil Jeffery to the team as our new sales and specification manager. Neil has more than 24 years’ experience in the interior fit out industry, which has seen him work with many manufacturers producing high quality, design-oriented products. After specialising in the washroom fit out sector in recent years, he’s worked on numerous prestigious projects including the £3 million PWC headquarters in Dublin and The Bower 207 Old Street.
In his new role at Washroom, Neil will continue to build on the relationships we currently enjoy with architects, main contractors and interior fit out teams such as AHMM, Gensler, BDP, John Sisk and Son, Bovis Lend Lease, Overbury and ISG.
Neil commented: “It’s been an incredible few years for Washroom with its Iconica Collection taking the market by storm. There are lots of exciting projects in the pipeline and I’m very much looking forward to getting stuck into new challenges and securing new opportunities for Washroom in the coming months and years.”
- Introducing WeIntegr8: fully integrated turnkey solutions
- Creating the ideal leisure washroom
- Rounding off our second quarter: leisure highlights
- Lifting the lid at Washroom Washroom
- There's more to toilet cubicles than meets the eye
- Creating the ideal office shower facilities
- New factory space takes shape
- Getting Cre8ive Together
- Getting to work on new office washroom projects
- Celebrating a year on show with Saneux