Washroom welcomes new sales and specification manager
20th January 2016
We’re delighted to welcome Neil Jeffery to the team as our new sales and specification manager. Neil has more than 24 years’ experience in the interior fit out industry, which has seen him work with many manufacturers producing high quality, design-oriented products. After specialising in the washroom fit out sector in recent years, he’s worked on numerous prestigious projects including the £3 million PWC headquarters in Dublin and The Bower 207 Old Street.
In his new role at Washroom, Neil will continue to build on the relationships we currently enjoy with architects, main contractors and interior fit out teams such as AHMM, Gensler, BDP, John Sisk and Son, Bovis Lend Lease, Overbury and ISG.
Neil commented: “It’s been an incredible few years for Washroom with its Iconica Collection taking the market by storm. There are lots of exciting projects in the pipeline and I’m very much looking forward to getting stuck into new challenges and securing new opportunities for Washroom in the coming months and years.”
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months