Washroom welcomes new sales and specification manager
20th January 2016
We’re delighted to welcome Neil Jeffery to the team as our new sales and specification manager. Neil has more than 24 years’ experience in the interior fit out industry, which has seen him work with many manufacturers producing high quality, design-oriented products. After specialising in the washroom fit out sector in recent years, he’s worked on numerous prestigious projects including the £3 million PWC headquarters in Dublin and The Bower 207 Old Street.
In his new role at Washroom, Neil will continue to build on the relationships we currently enjoy with architects, main contractors and interior fit out teams such as AHMM, Gensler, BDP, John Sisk and Son, Bovis Lend Lease, Overbury and ISG.
Neil commented: “It’s been an incredible few years for Washroom with its Iconica Collection taking the market by storm. There are lots of exciting projects in the pipeline and I’m very much looking forward to getting stuck into new challenges and securing new opportunities for Washroom in the coming months and years.”
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.