Washroom product specification simplified
10th November 2021
We know that information is everything when it comes to specifying products so we’ve made it even easier than ever for architects to access the technical information they need on our entire range.
This year, we’ve refreshed and updated our manufacturers’ profile with NBS Source to highlight our full product range. This means all our core washroom products, which include toilet cubicles, vanities, duct panelling and accessories plus our shower and changing cubicles, benching and lockers are now available via the NBS Source platform.
As well as giving specifiers access to the most up-to-date product and technical information, there’s also scope to compare related products to determine which would best suit a design brief. What’s more, all products can be integrated seamlessly by specifiers into their project specifications – making the whole process as smooth as possible.
As well as essential technical specification details for each product, NBS Source also includes some of our most popular product variations with several different materials and finishes available to select as part of the specification. While we’ve included as many variations as possible, there simply isn’t space to cover all the bespoke options we can offer so please get in touch with the team if you have bespoke project requirements and we’d be happy to assist.
Alongside the updated NBS Source platform, we’ve also now made our comprehensive product specification sheets available to download direct from our website. You can find them here.
And we’ve also refreshed our company brochure to showcase some of our most recent projects and highlight the one-of-a-kind washroom, shower and changing areas we can create to meet the demands of any project brief. To request a printed copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively download a PDF version here.
- Add the finishing touches to your washroom with d line
- Double celebration as our anniversary year achieves increased turnover
- We need to talk mental health
- New machinery takes pride of place in our factory
- Washroom product specification simplified
- New product: Meta strengthens our duct panelling range
- Take a virtual tour of our new office - now open for business
- Introducing our new range - Your Space Superloos by Washroom
- Washroom and Cre8 - celebrating two decades together
- Reduce the cleaning burden with nanotechnology
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.