Washroom opens door to new FENIX cubicle
25th February 2016
We’ve recently launched a brand new toilet cubicle which is manufactured using the latest nanotechnology for a high performance, design-led finish.
The new Alto FENIX WC cubicle, based on our popular Alto range of full height toilet cubicles, has been designed to provide a unique super matt surface, while the rebated edges which characterise the Alto range, create an attractive, virtually seamless façade for the ultimate design statement.
Available in 15 colours and designed specifically for projects demanding exacting aesthetic and performance standards, Alto FENIX is manufactured from Fenix NTM®, which is made in Italy by Arpa Industriale, using the latest nanotechnology to create a highly durable, tough acrylic resin surface.
Thermally self-healing and hydro repellent, as well as being impact and scratch resistant, Fenix NTM, which also has enhanced anti-bacterial properties and is easy to clean, is ideal for washrooms and changing areas where a luxury, high performance finish is required.
Alto FENIX is the latest addition to Washroom’s exclusive Iconica Collection, which comprises a range of bespoke, high specification designs, materials and finishes which are not traditionally associated with washrooms to create unique washroom design solutions.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months