Washroom needs you!
29th January 2016
After a sustained period of expansion and a significant increase in contract wins, we’ve got a number of exciting job opportunities for positions across the business.
Based predominantly in London and around the South East, we’re looking for experienced installers and a dedicated project manager to work with us on a range of bespoke high-profile projects.
We have a number of vacancies for skilled installers to join our highly motivated installation team, working on both mid and high-end projects. You must have excellent attention to detail, a keen eye for quality and be able to deliver the highest standard of finish our clients have come to expect on all our projects.
In addition, we’re recruiting for a project manager to oversee our high specification projects and join our existing team of dedicated and experienced project managers. Liaising directly with clients, specifiers, main contractors, key trades and on-site installation teams, the project manager should ensure the whole process runs smoothly from start to finish, making sure deadlines are always met, a high quality finish is achieved and the client’s brief is realised exactly.
If you’re up for a challenge, would like to work in a fast-paced environment and play your part in creating some truly unique washroom spaces in some of the country’s most iconic buildings, we want to hear from you! For more information please email email@example.com or call 0800 999 8888.
- Introducing WeIntegr8: fully integrated turnkey solutions
- Creating the ideal leisure washroom
- Rounding off our second quarter: leisure highlights
- Lifting the lid at Washroom Washroom
- There's more to toilet cubicles than meets the eye
- Creating the ideal office shower facilities
- New factory space takes shape
- Getting Cre8ive Together
- Getting to work on new office washroom projects
- Celebrating a year on show with Saneux