Washroom needs you!
29th January 2016
After a sustained period of expansion and a significant increase in contract wins, we’ve got a number of exciting job opportunities for positions across the business.
Based predominantly in London and around the South East, we’re looking for experienced installers and a dedicated project manager to work with us on a range of bespoke high-profile projects.
We have a number of vacancies for skilled installers to join our highly motivated installation team, working on both mid and high-end projects. You must have excellent attention to detail, a keen eye for quality and be able to deliver the highest standard of finish our clients have come to expect on all our projects.
In addition, we’re recruiting for a project manager to oversee our high specification projects and join our existing team of dedicated and experienced project managers. Liaising directly with clients, specifiers, main contractors, key trades and on-site installation teams, the project manager should ensure the whole process runs smoothly from start to finish, making sure deadlines are always met, a high quality finish is achieved and the client’s brief is realised exactly.
If you’re up for a challenge, would like to work in a fast-paced environment and play your part in creating some truly unique washroom spaces in some of the country’s most iconic buildings, we want to hear from you! For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 999 8888.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months