Washroom launches recruitment drive for installers
13th April 2018
We’re looking for experienced installers to join our highly skilled team following a period of managed expansion and growth.
The vacancies, which are all full-time, permanent positions, will be predominantly based in and around London and the South East, where we’re working on a number of high profile commercial washroom fit outs over the coming months.
We’re looking for skilled installers with a keen eye for detail and the drive to deliver an exceptional quality of finish. Ideally installers should have experience of working on high specification bespoke washroom projects – we work in a fast paced environment so you’ll need to be able to hit the ground running.
In return you’ll get competitive rates, a varied working environment (no two days are ever the same), and to play your part in creating exceptional washrooms for prestigious buildings – take a look at some of our latest case studies to see for yourself.
To apply please email a copy of your CV along with details of projects you’ve previously worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 999 8888 for more information.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.