Washroom launches recruitment drive for installers
13th April 2018
We’re looking for experienced installers to join our highly skilled team following a period of managed expansion and growth.
The vacancies, which are all full-time, permanent positions, will be predominantly based in and around London and the South East, where we’re working on a number of high profile commercial washroom fit outs over the coming months.
We’re looking for skilled installers with a keen eye for detail and the drive to deliver an exceptional quality of finish. Ideally installers should have experience of working on high specification bespoke washroom projects – we work in a fast paced environment so you’ll need to be able to hit the ground running.
In return you’ll get competitive rates, a varied working environment (no two days are ever the same), and to play your part in creating exceptional washrooms for prestigious buildings – take a look at some of our latest case studies to see for yourself.
To apply please email a copy of your CV along with details of projects you’ve previously worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 999 8888 for more information.
- Hot off the press: new commercial washroom brochure now available
- Washroom launches recruitment drive for installers
- Unlocking potential with innovative new lock system
- The beauty of bespoke
- Washroom on course to secure public sector work
- Washroom cleans up with another successful year
- Washrooms tailored to today’s offices
- First quarter off to a flying start with four new projects
- On show with Saneux
- ISG names Washroom as preferred supplier