Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
25th March 2020
We’ve taken the decision to temporarily close the business for an initial period of one month from Tuesday 24th March in line with current government advice – we will continue to monitor government guidance throughout this time should things change.
The health and safety of our staff and clients will always be our number one priority so we know this is the right action to take in order to protect our staff and their families by ensuring they stay at home and stay safe.
Although the factory will be closed for the next month, a number of key office staff will continue to work remotely from home including our drawing and design department as well as our estimating teams who will be on hand to provide quotes for future projects. They can be contacted directly by email via Neil Thrasher for Washroom Washroom and Chris Jones for Cre8 Joinery Solutions.
For all other enquiries during this time please contact us on 0800 999 8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via social media as our LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram accounts will continue to be monitored.
These are unprecedented times and closing the business is not a decision we’ve taken lightly. We’d like to thank all our clients for their understanding and we look forward to working with you again very soon.
In the meantime we’re taking the opportunity that a quiet factory presents us with, by conducting a full stock take across all our products and core materials so we can hit the ground running as soon as we’re operating as normal again. Rest assured that our directors will be working around the clock to make sure we remain in a strong position and can continue to provide an excellent service to all our clients on future projects.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months