Trio of new contracts
19th November 2015
We’ve secured three prestigious new office contracts at Heathrow Approach, The Bower and at 4 Longwalk in Stockley Park, worth more than £1 million collectively.
Heathrow Approach, the iconic old Honda building clearly visible from the M4 motorway, has been completely refurbished by ISG to provide more than 83,000 square ft of Grade A office space, set over five floors. We’re currently installing new washrooms to both east and west cores of the building on all five floors including the ground floor and showers and changing areas in the basement. As well as full height WC cubicle doors, the washrooms also feature Zodiaq vanities, an advanced composite material made up of 93% natural quartz.
Early next year the team will commence work with ISG on the Bower building at Stockley Park, one of Europe’s most prestigious office parks, delivering new washrooms to four cores of the building. This £450,000 contract will see high specification elements such as glass WC ducts and glass wall linings incorporated into the design while the Corian vanities will be manufactured off-site at Washroom’s factory to allow ease of installation.
Rounding up the trio, we’ll soon be working alongside Kier Group installing new washrooms in two cores of the high specification HQ style office building at 4 Longwalk in Stockley Park. As well as installing the new washrooms, the team will also aid the design and installation by supplying the majority of the sanitaryware items to the WCS.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months