Talking men’s health in the men’s room
24th October 2017
We want to get people talking about men’s health.
Next month we’ll be launching our ‘In the Men’s Room’ campaign to do just that. The aim is to encourage open conversation about men’s health issues and support the great work of the Movember Foundation at the same time.
We’re all getting behind the campaign and we’ll be organising and taking part in a number of different fundraising activities throughout November. All funds raised will be donated to global men’s health charity the Movember Foundation, which campaigns to stop men dying too young. To donate and help us reach our £1,000 goal, please visit our Just Giving page.
But it’s not just about raising lots of money for a good cause. We want to raise awareness of men’s health, both mental as well as physical.
Men’s health can be a difficult subject, especially in the construction industry where there can be an even greater reluctance to talk about it. Prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide are some of the biggest health issues faced by men in the UK and yet many men feel they can’t talk about these issues which is why we want to break the taboo.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.