Taking a fresh approach to shower design
21st July 2017
Uniqueness is the one thing that unites many of our recent shower projects from staff showers in an office to luxurious showers for gym members.
With a huge range of materials, finishes and an array of colours to choose from, our Iconcia Collection is perfectly positioned to create beautiful bespoke shower facilities.
We designed and installed these unique saloon style Luminoso glass shower cubicles to complement the stylish changing room area at the new Barry’s Bootcamp fitness centre in London.
Similarly, the bespoke diamond pattern design we created on our Luminoso glass shower cubicles provides a striking shower solution to match the boutique hotel style interior of the new Third Space gym at Tower Bridge.
This is the perfect way to create a striking impression and energise end-users or fit with the company branding or interior design of the building. Find your perfect colour here.
When it comes to our shower cubicles we relish the chance to create bespoke designs to add a splash of personality to your shower and changing area.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.