Taking care of hospital refurbishment
31st August 2017
We’ve successfully completed the first phase of a large hospital refurbishment project with Kier.
The maternity department at Wexham Park Hospital in Slough is being overhauled as part of a multi-phased refurbishment programme, which is due to complete later this year. The whole project has been carefully phased over five areas in order to limit disruption and ensure the hospital can continue to operate a normal service throughout the duration of the project.
For our part, we’ve designed, manufactured and installed high pressure laminate IPS units and duct panelling to the bedrooms plus solid grade laminate duct panelling in all the en-suite facilities and public toilets.
Our Concerto integrated panelling system is ideal for use in a hospital environment as it is hygienic and easy-to-clean. Designed to provide easy access for any future maintenance, the IPS duct panels also conceal any unsightly plumbing and electrical services to reduce the chance of tampering.
Working with our in-house joinery division, we also designed and installed new wardrobe units in the private suites available for Wexham Park Hospital patients. The team has also created a bespoke laminated reception desk design especially to complement the department’s contemporary new look.
To find out more about our work in this sector, take a look at our latest healthcare case studies.
- Not your bog standard weekend!
- A well rounded approach to office design
- Trio of new contracts
- Talking men’s health in the men’s room
- Complete washroom solution for Parnell House
- New Bracken House project takes shape off-site
- Washroom bags two new high profile contracts
- First class washrooms for the educational sector
- Taking care of hospital refurbishment
- Creating sustainable washrooms