Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
17th February 2020
Want to come and meet our brilliant team and take a peek behind the scenes at our HQ?
We’d like to invite you to take a tour of our technologically-advanced factory and head office to discover how we design and manufacture our own products in house to meet the specific requirements of any given brief.
Our large, 58,000 sq ft manufacturing facility may feel a world away from London as we’re based in rural Essex, but we are in fact only a short 20-minute journey by train from central London. If you book an appointment to visit us, we’ll happily pick you up and drop you off at the nearby Theydon Bois train station.
On your visit you’ll be able to meet our expert craftsmen in our joinery workshop, watch our state-of-the-art CNC machines in action and take a look round our specialist solid surfacing facility.
We’re exceptionally proud of our in-house manufacturing facility as it gives us complete control over the quality of the products we install and allows us scope to create bespoke elements to meet your exact project requirements. We’re passionate about manufacturing and we’d love to show you around to give you a flavour of what we do!
If you’d like to arrange a visit please contact us today.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months