Strengthening our team of directors
8th May 2018
We’re delighted to announce the appointment of three new directors to join our leadership team with immediate effect.
Peter Blair, Ben Langham and Jack Plumb all know Washroom Washroom and our partner company, Cre8 Joinery Solutions inside out, having worked with us in different roles for a number of years, with Jack clocking up more than 11 years to date. They will work alongside our existing team of directors and will be involved in the day-to-day running of both Washroom and Cre8 as well as working with us to shape the future of the companies going forward.
We’ve come a long way in the 17 years since we first founded Washroom and we’re extremely proud of where we are today. We’ve worked on hundreds of prestigious projects and have gone from strength to strength with last year our 16th continual year of growth.
As we continue to expand and develop we know that our new dynamic team of directors will put us in an even stronger position to take both Washroom and Cre8 forward over the next 17 years.
- Closing our first quarter: stand out projects
- Be bold: washrooms that stand out
- Keeping washrooms on track, off-site
- Simplicity by Design
- Taking stock of the situation
- Commercial and beyond
- 2018 in review
- Commercial washroom trends
- Taking a project from start to finish with our installation service
- At your leisure - unique washrooms for the leisure sector