See our latest washroom projects take shape
4th November 2015
The whole team has been busy working hard to complete a number of prestigious washroom projects over the last few months.
From bespoke office washroom designs to the transformation of a busy shopping centre in Northampton and installation of new washrooms to suit all ages at a London leisure centre, the team have pulled out all the stops to create unique washroom spaces for our clients, using a wide range of materials and finishes.
Keep a close eye out for the full case studies, but in the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at six of our most recently completed projects.
65 London Wall London
The Heal’s building London
Weston Favell Shopping Centre
50 Jermyn Street
79-86 Chancery Lane
Virgin Active Islington London
More project videos can be seen on the Washroom Washroom YouTube channel >
- Introducing WeIntegr8: fully integrated turnkey solutions
- Creating the ideal leisure washroom
- Rounding off our second quarter: leisure highlights
- Lifting the lid at Washroom Washroom
- There's more to toilet cubicles than meets the eye
- Creating the ideal office shower facilities
- New factory space takes shape
- Getting Cre8ive Together
- Getting to work on new office washroom projects
- Celebrating a year on show with Saneux