See our latest washroom projects take shape
4th November 2015
The whole team has been busy working hard to complete a number of prestigious washroom projects over the last few months.
From bespoke office washroom designs to the transformation of a busy shopping centre in Northampton and installation of new washrooms to suit all ages at a London leisure centre, the team have pulled out all the stops to create unique washroom spaces for our clients, using a wide range of materials and finishes.
Keep a close eye out for the full case studies, but in the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at six of our most recently completed projects.
65 London Wall London
The Heal’s building London
Weston Favell Shopping Centre
50 Jermyn Street
79-86 Chancery Lane
Virgin Active Islington London
More project videos can be seen on the Washroom Washroom YouTube channel >
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months