Reflections on 2020
16th December 2020
As the year draws to a close, our directors have been looking back over the eventful last twelve months for us.
We’ve always known that our greatest asset is our staff and this year each and every member of the team has proved that beyond a doubt. They’ve all worked incredibly hard and adapted to changes we’ve implemented at our head office, in the factory, out on the road and on site – taking everything in their stride and working tirelessly to meet deadlines and deliver the high quality of work our clients expect from us. We’d like to thank the whole team here at Washroom and Cre8 for their ongoing commitment and dedication this year in particular.
We also wanted to take this opportunity to thank our clients for their continued support. It has been a challenging year to say the least but we’re proud to say we pulled out all the stops to keep our projects on schedule and we’ve completed numerous high specification projects for our clients, just as in any other year.
We completed the fit out of our own new offices here at our HQ too and, after a period of working from home, we’re all now in the office and enjoying our new-look workspace. We’ve also extended the factory, including our production and storage areas, meaning we’ve increased our capacity so we’re ready for a bumper 2021!
Like many businesses, we’ve implemented strict measures to keep our staff and clients safe which we’ll monitor closely, so rest assured that you’re in safe hands with us now and in the future.
We’ll be closing the factory down completely over Christmas from Wednesday 23rd December in order to give the whole team a well-earned break. But we’ll be back and raring to go from Monday 4th January.
We want to wish you a happy and healthy Christmas and we’ll see you all in the new year!
Trevor, Jack, Phil, Ben, Lynn, Malcolm and Chris
- Washroom - proud to be a UK manufacturer for 20 years and counting
- Washroom secures new contracts in London and beyond
- Washroom welcomes new director to the team
- Washrooms designed to deliver
- Add the finishing touches to your washroom with d line
- Double celebration as our anniversary year achieves increased turnover
- We need to talk mental health
- New machinery takes pride of place in our factory
- Washroom product specification simplified
- New product: Meta strengthens our duct panelling range
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.