Reebok goes for glass in Canary Wharf
14th January 2015
A multi-million pound refurbishment of Reebok’s 10,000 sqft club in Canary Wharf incorporates Washroom’s high specification Luminoso glass shower cubicles in a striking green finish together with Mezzo and Marcato wc cubicles to both the male and female changing areas.
Designed by architects Sparc Studio, the refurbishment over three phases, has provided a bespoke and contemporary environment to enable customers to relax and unwind.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.