Onwards and upwards at Washroom HQ
6th November 2018
We’re expanding our head office and factory in Essex to increase our production facility in order to meet growing demand.
The extension, which will increase the factory size by 25 per cent, will provide us with an additional 13,000 square feet of production and workshop space plus extra offices and an extra storage facility. As well as the additional space, we’ve also invested in a second brand-new state-of-the-art five axis CNC machine to increase our capacity.
We’re proud to be able to manufacture in house and install on site. Not only does it give us control over the finish quality, it also enables us to create items bespoke to your exact specification and by increasing our production space, we’ll have scope to take on even more exciting new projects next year.
If you have a future project you’d like to discuss with us, we’d love to hear from you.
- Creating the ideal office shower facilities
- New factory space takes shape
- Getting Cre8ive Together
- Getting to work on new office washroom projects
- Celebrating a year on show with Saneux
- A new addition to the FENIX family
- Make yourself at home with our residential service
- Closing our first quarter: stand out projects
- Be bold: washrooms that stand out
- Keeping washrooms on track, off-site