Not your bog standard weekend!
13th November 2017
Our incredible team of six determined individuals put themselves through the gruelling Nuclear Fallout 2017 in Brentwood this weekend all to raise money for the Movember Foundation.
The challenging 7KM course took our six-strong team over farmland and woodland as well as through lakes and across bogs with more than 50 natural and man-made obstacles to tackle. None of the team had ever attempted anything like it before, so it was a huge challenge but one which they overcame head on to raise more than £800!
A huge well done to the guys who gave it their all not just on the day but with plenty of intensive training sessions over the last few weeks
Mark Dyball, contract manager
Thomas Harvey, draftsman
Louis Pigott, project technical assistant
Jack Plumb, contract manager
Terry Simpson, contract manager
Kai Bowers, son of one of our directors, Trevor Bowers.
The team was inspired to take part in the race as part of our In the Men’s Room campaign which we’re running throughout November to raise awareness for men’s health issues.
All funds raised during the campaign will be donated to global men’s health charity the Movember Foundation – the only charity tackling men’s health on a global scale. It aims to make a contribution to men living happier, healthier, longer lives and stop them dying too young by funding charitable programmes supporting prostate and testicular cancer initiatives as well as men’s mental health programmes.
Our goal is to raise £1,000 this month and it’s not too late to help us reach our target – you can still donate via our Just Giving page today!
- Taking a project from start to finish with our installation service
- At your leisure - unique washrooms for the leisure sector
- Working in partnership
- Building on efficiency with BIM
- Bespoke design: creating spaces as unique as you
- Onwards and upwards at Washroom HQ
- Eye-catching commercial washrooms
- That’s a relief – cutting the cost of running public toilets
- Going back to school with Washroom Washroom
- Joining forces – creative together