New opportunities beckon in Qatar
28th February 2017
We’ve recently signed a 12-month agreement with a leading commercial agent in Qatar for an initial trial period.
Doha-based MBM, a key player in the production, supply and installation of specialised construction products in the Middle East, will be our exclusive sales agent in Qatar until the end of December this year.
The deal will extend our reach in the Middle East and ensures our range of high specification, bespoke products such as our popular Alto toilet cubicles and Luminoso Acrylic shower cubicles will be readily available to architects and specifiers working on some of the most iconic projects in the country.
We’ve already been involved in a number of prestigious leisure and commercial projects on both a supply only and supply and install basis across the Middle East and this new agreement will further strengthen our links in this area.
We’re looking forward to working on some exciting new projects and adding to our international portfolio of projects this year.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.