New factory space takes shape
6th June 2019
Our large factory extension is nearing completion and we’re looking forward to moving into the new space later this summer.
We’re building the new facility adjacent and separate to our current production areas to make sure work would be able to continue as normal throughout the project. We’ve applied the same level of commitment and focus as we do with every project we’re involved with, so we’re proud to say that we’re on programme and are scheduled to move into the new building in August.
The large newly created production area is going to increase the size of our factory by 25 per cent overall. We’ve also invested in an additional state-of-the-art five axis CNC machine which, together with the extra space, will increase our production capacity significantly – allowing us to continue to grow and meet demand.
The ground floor of the extension will be given over almost entirely to Corian fabrication. In the last few years, demand for this and other solid surfacing materials has been on the rise for projects ranging from offices to leisure clubs and even secure accommodation facilities. It’s incredibly durable and versatile, making it ideal for vanities and duct panelling as well as bespoke joinery elements including reception desks and food preparation counters.
We’ve also created a new mezzanine level above to provide additional office space and extra storage for materials samples. We’re into the final stage of the project now, including the installation of new washrooms – from our own range of course!
- Introducing WeIntegr8: fully integrated turnkey solutions
- Creating the ideal leisure washroom
- Rounding off our second quarter: leisure highlights
- Lifting the lid at Washroom Washroom
- There's more to toilet cubicles than meets the eye
- Creating the ideal office shower facilities
- New factory space takes shape
- Getting Cre8ive Together
- Getting to work on new office washroom projects
- Celebrating a year on show with Saneux