Meet our new design and specification consultant
26th January 2016
We’re delighted to introduce our new dedicated design and specification consultant, Kevin Grieve.
With more than 15 years’ experience within the washroom sector, Kevin has played a key role in the specification of washroom facilities for projects including Marks and Spencer stores, the London 2012 Stadium, Lord’s cricket ground and the Royal Festival Hall. He also pioneered the use of creative digital imagery for cubicle panelling and has worked closely with architects for many years.
The primary focus of the new role will be to identify new product streams and ensure that we continue to manufacture products which are specifically designed to meet the needs of an ever-changing marketplace. With his extensive knowledge and experience of specification, Kevin will be focussed on providing our clients with a high level of service, with a particular emphasis on our offsite service.
Kevin said: “Washroom has gone from strength to strength, taking on ever more demanding, high-profile projects and producing some truly unique washrooms and changing areas in the process. I’m looking forward to working with the team to deliver exceptional customer service for our clients.”
- Introducing WeIntegr8: fully integrated turnkey solutions
- Creating the ideal leisure washroom
- Rounding off our second quarter: leisure highlights
- Lifting the lid at Washroom Washroom
- There's more to toilet cubicles than meets the eye
- Creating the ideal office shower facilities
- New factory space takes shape
- Getting Cre8ive Together
- Getting to work on new office washroom projects
- Celebrating a year on show with Saneux