Make yourself at home with our residential service
15th April 2019
We’ve extended our offering into the large-scale residential market and together with our specialist joinery division, Cre8 Joinery Solutions, we’ve already delivered several washroom and joinery fit-outs for high profile residential projects in and around London.
We’re currently in the midst of work at Principal Tower, a 50-storey residential building which is part of the Principal Place mixed use development in Shoreditch. Together with Cre8 we’ve designed, manufactured and installed mirrored cabinet units with glass internal shelves, as well as wardrobes and AV units for the new high specification apartments within the tower. We’re also manufacturing full height Alto Kristalla glass cubicles and glass wall linings which we’ll soon be installing within the building’s communal changing areas.
We’re more than used to working on large-scale, complex commercial and public sector projects, delivering projects on schedule and on budget every time. We also pride ourselves on creating unique designs that are tailored to meet clients’ exacting standards and specific requirements as our work at mixed use development, Parnell House, demonstrates.
The fact that we have a dedicated and highly skilled joinery team in the form of Cre8, and we understand the different pressures of the commercial and public sectors, means our team is perfectly placed to serve the residential market. From washroom vanity units with inbuilt storage and mirrors to built-in wardrobes, our space-maximising designs are practical and stylish in equal measure.
If you’re interested in speaking to the team about a project or would like to view some of our core product ranges for both the commercial and residential sectors, you can drop in to our Clerkwenwell Showroom.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months