Luminoso Acrylic Cubicles Light Up Qatar
5th October 2015
Our Luminoso Acrylic shower cubicles, which have already been installed in two Qatar healthcare centres, have recently been specified for use in a further two newly-built healthcare centres in the country.
The Muntazah Health Care Center and Al Roda Clinic along with the two new healthcare centres at Muaither and Al-Wajbah, all based in Doha, Qatar, offer a range of medical and wellness services to meet the rapidly increasing demand in one of the fastest growing countries in the world.
Our Luminoso shower cubicle system was specified on all four projects due to its unique cast acrylic design which makes it lightweight yet strong and durable. Its robust nature ensures products can be easily transported long distances, making it the ideal choice for delivery on an international scale.
Luminoso’s cast acrylic construction provides a uniform appearance to both sides of the panels and, with different textures and colours including more opaque options available, it offers a striking design solution.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months