Luminoso Acrylic Cubicles Light Up Qatar
5th October 2015
Our Luminoso Acrylic shower cubicles, which have already been installed in two Qatar healthcare centres, have recently been specified for use in a further two newly-built healthcare centres in the country.
The Muntazah Health Care Center and Al Roda Clinic along with the two new healthcare centres at Muaither and Al-Wajbah, all based in Doha, Qatar, offer a range of medical and wellness services to meet the rapidly increasing demand in one of the fastest growing countries in the world.
Our Luminoso shower cubicle system was specified on all four projects due to its unique cast acrylic design which makes it lightweight yet strong and durable. Its robust nature ensures products can be easily transported long distances, making it the ideal choice for delivery on an international scale.
Luminoso’s cast acrylic construction provides a uniform appearance to both sides of the panels and, with different textures and colours including more opaque options available, it offers a striking design solution.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.