Lifting the lid at Washroom Washroom
31st July 2019
We wanted to lift the lid on some of our more complex projects to show you behind the scenes of a typical Washroom project.
There’s so much that goes into any project that you just can’t see from the stylish finished project shots you might see on social media. We work closely with our clients as well as architects and other members of the supply chain to make sure our washroom designs are tailored around the clients’ brief – not comprising their needs to fit around our product range – and we pride ourselves on going the extra mile to do so.
Finding the exact finish
We take great pride in making sure we deliver the exact finish a client is looking for and we’ll work closely with them during the design and manufacture process to make sure that they’re completely happy with the finish.
On a recent office fit-out and refurbishment project, the client wanted the real wood veneers used in the washroom areas to match exactly with the wood panelling installed within the reception area. We undertook several trials to find the correct stain colour for our real wood veneers and following a visit to our factory to see the washroom mock-up and wood stain the client agreed on the stain to be used – all prior to installation on site.
We’re keen to learn new tricks too. Whether that’s creating a unique wave effect Corian vanity unit or learning how to create rope-wrapped pillars or a unique rusted bronze effect metallic finish – we’ll always go above and beyond to deliver for our clients!
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months
- Creative Together - industry recognition for our 2019 marketing campaign
- Why choose FENIX NTM® laminate?
- Introducing WeIntegr8: fully integrated turnkey solutions
- Creating the ideal leisure washroom
- Rounding off our second quarter: leisure highlights