Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
2nd April 2020
These are unprecedented times and things continue to develop at an incredible pace. We’ve been following the rapidly-changing situation closely to make sure we’re doing our best for our family of staff and clients – which remains our main priority.
As of this morning, Thursday 2nd April, we will be partially reopening our manufacturing site – with a reduced workforce and strict social distancing protocol in place. We’ve taken this step purely to support our clients who are working on ongoing live sites which are continuing to operate safely and within government guidelines.
We will operate with a smaller workforce, ensuring the two-metre distance rule is strictly adhered to at all times and the safety of our team will not be compromised. We will not deliver or install products on any site flouting these rules. The health and safety of our staff and clients is absolutely paramount.
We’re working hard to be as flexible and responsive as possible for our clients during this challenging time. We’ll continue to monitor the situation closely and will make any additional changes to our working practices or close down operations altogether if necessary.
All other departments continue to operate as normal, albeit remotely. If you have any urgent enquiries please contact us on 0800 999 8888 or by email at email@example.com Make sure you’re following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and updates to our service over the coming weeks.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months