Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
6th January 2020
We’ve increased the capacity of our in-house joinery division by around 20 per cent, having just completed a large extension at our manufacturing facility and HQ in Essex.
As well as the extension, which now houses our entire joinery department all under one roof including space for our specialist Corian® fabrication team, we’re also totally revamping our office space at the moment too. Our team installed brand-new washroom facilities in the factory from our popular Forte cubicle range which we manufactured full height for extra privacy.
We’ve also invested in an additional 5x Axis CNC machine to boost our efficiency and ensure we’re ready to take on even more bespoke joinery projects together with our partner company, Cre8 Joinery Solutions in the coming months and years – future-proofing our operations.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months