Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
6th January 2020
We’ve increased the capacity of our in-house joinery division by around 20 per cent, having just completed a large extension at our manufacturing facility and HQ in Essex.
As well as the extension, which now houses our entire joinery department all under one roof including space for our specialist Corian® fabrication team, we’re also totally revamping our office space at the moment too. Our team installed brand-new washroom facilities in the factory from our popular Forte cubicle range which we manufactured full height for extra privacy.
We’ve also invested in an additional 5x Axis CNC machine to boost our efficiency and ensure we’re ready to take on even more bespoke joinery projects together with our partner company, Cre8 Joinery Solutions in the coming months and years – future-proofing our operations.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.