Iconica-Fenix – True Italian Style
16th September 2015
Fenix NTM, an innovative new material from Arpa Industriale, is now available as part of Washroom’s flagship Iconica Collection.
Manufactured in Italy using the latest nanotechnology, Fenix NTM creates a fashionable matt, super opaque finish and unique soft touch surface. It is the perfect addition to the Iconica collection which has been created specifically for projects demanding exacting aesthetic and performance standards.
Its highly durable, tough acrylic resin surface also boasts anti-bacterial properties and is easy-to-clean as well as being resistant to scratches, abrasion and mould, making it a popular choice with architects looking to balance aesthetics with practical benefits.
Suitable for both vertical and horizontal use and available in 15 different colours, Fenix NTM is ideal for interior design applications across a range of sectors including healthcare and offices.
Fenix NTM is the latest addition to the range of high specification materials and finishes not traditionally associated with washroom which are available as part of our Iconica collection.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months