Finding the perfect balance
22nd May 2017
Creating washrooms and changing areas which provide the perfect balance of form and function remains one of our driving forces.
Our Iconica Collection, with its range of bespoke options such as integrated concealed bins, and handbag shelves, continues to deliver on both counts and we’re always on the lookout for next generation materials and finishes which also offer our clients the perfect balance.
Fenix NTM, toughened glass, page lacquer coating, anodised aluminium and solid surfacing materials including Corian, Silestone and LG Hi-Macs all give specifiers the best of both worlds and create a design-led washroom space without causing a headache for facilities managers.
Last year we developed Tego, our hinged mirror system, which provides a neat and compact hidden storage solution for vanity essentials such as paper towels, liquid soap, taps, electrical points and cleaning agents. Flexible in both size and finish, it is ideally suited to the incorporation of Dolphin accessories including the popular modular Alavo system.
Our Concerto integrated duct panelling system has also been developed to offer the perfect balance between practical benefits and aesthetics. The system is designed to conceal unsightly services and offer easy access for future maintenance or repairs but with a wide range of materials, finishes and colours available it doesn’t come at the expense of style.
- Not your bog standard weekend!
- A well rounded approach to office design
- Trio of new contracts
- Talking men’s health in the men’s room
- Complete washroom solution for Parnell House
- New Bracken House project takes shape off-site
- Washroom bags two new high profile contracts
- First class washrooms for the educational sector
- Taking care of hospital refurbishment
- Creating sustainable washrooms