16th June 2016
We’ve recently made the majority of our products available as Building Information Modelling (BIM) objects via the National BIM Library.
Architects, specifiers and designers alike will now be able to effortlessly integrate our cubicles, vanities, lockers and benching directly into their own BIM models to create a comprehensive virtual 3D building model.
Twelve of our most popular toilet, shower and changing cubicles, including Alto, Bambino, Mezzo, Forte, Luminoso and Senza are now available to download as component BIM objects ready to be positioned within an existing 3D building model just as required. Our Legato benching units, Forza and Octave lockers as well as our solid surface vanities have also all been created as component BIM objects.
In addition, our Concerto integrated duct panel system is now available as a layered BIM object to download in nine different finishes including glass, real wood veneer, granite, laminate and Corian.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.