Dolphin Alavo System Makes Waves
21st September 2015
We’ve partnered with Dolphin Dispensers to offer its innovative new modular wash, soap and dry system, Alavo, as part of our extensive washroom accessories range.
The Alavo system has been developed with input from clients, architects, and facilities staff to ensure it provides the perfect balance between being practical and aesthetically pleasing. It is fast becoming a popular choice and has been used to great effect on a number of recent projects to date including offices on 50 Jermyn St and 200 Grays Inn Road in London as well as a refurbished shopping centre in Northampton.
The washrooms at the busy Weston Favell shopping centre have been recently refurbished with the new Alavo system, which fits neatly behind a mirror to maximise available space, taking centre stage. Combined with bespoke Corian troughs, the Alavo system adds to the high specification finish yet will withstand the rigours of a high traffic environment.
Designed to save water and soap as well as energy thanks to the use of infrared sensor taps and LED lighting, the Alavo system is also easy to maintain and refill, saving time as well as money. In addition, the unique ‘plug and play’ design of the module significantly reduces installation time.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months