Dolphin Alavo System Makes Waves
21st September 2015
We’ve partnered with Dolphin Dispensers to offer its innovative new modular wash, soap and dry system, Alavo, as part of our extensive washroom accessories range.
The Alavo system has been developed with input from clients, architects, and facilities staff to ensure it provides the perfect balance between being practical and aesthetically pleasing. It is fast becoming a popular choice and has been used to great effect on a number of recent projects to date including offices on 50 Jermyn St and 200 Grays Inn Road in London as well as a refurbished shopping centre in Northampton.
The washrooms at the busy Weston Favell shopping centre have been recently refurbished with the new Alavo system, which fits neatly behind a mirror to maximise available space, taking centre stage. Combined with bespoke Corian troughs, the Alavo system adds to the high specification finish yet will withstand the rigours of a high traffic environment.
Designed to save water and soap as well as energy thanks to the use of infrared sensor taps and LED lighting, the Alavo system is also easy to maintain and refill, saving time as well as money. In addition, the unique ‘plug and play’ design of the module significantly reduces installation time.
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.