Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
19th March 2020
The situation following the outbreak of Covid-19 continues to develop extremely quickly and is now affecting virtually every aspect of daily life and work for us all in ways we could never have imagined just a few weeks ago.
Despite the challenging times we’re all facing, we want to reassure everyone we’re working with both now and in the future, that we’re doing absolutely everything we can to keep things operating as close to normal as possible – while making sure we take extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
Our number one priority is, as always, ensuring the health and safety of all our staff. We’ve made a number of changes to procedures at our manufacturing facility as well as for our delivery and site installation teams, while our office staff are working from home where possible. We are adhering to the latest government advice and will continue to do so as things change.
The fact that we manufacture in-house and have a large storage facility on site here in Essex means we can keep things operating as normal for as long as possible. We’re keeping a close eye on our stock levels but at the moment we don’t anticipate any issues. We’ve got plenty of storage capacity for finished products too meaning we can deliver items to site when required.
We’re aware that some sites may start to close down in the near future but we’ll work with contractors and the wider supply chain on all the projects we’re involved with to minimise delay as much as possible on our part.
We know that the UK construction industry is resilient and it can weather this storm if we all work together. Stay safe out there everyone.
If you have any questions please call us on 0800 999 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latest Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Updated Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Covid-19 statement from The Washroom Group
- Superloos: a step in the right direction for gender neutral washrooms
- Promoting good hygiene to keep bugs at bay
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months