Complete washroom solution for Parnell House
3rd October 2017
We’ve just completed work on an exciting large-scale refurbishment project with Kier for Parnell House – a mixed-used development in Victoria.
As part of the project, which was a joint venture with Cre8 Joinery Solutions, we installed a new cycle centre in the basement, new washrooms on all six office levels and fitted out the 14 high-end residential flats on the top three floors of the building.
The dedicated new staff cycle centre in the basement features our Marcato shower cubicles in white solid grade laminate with flush front fascia along with our Legato benching and bespoke Concrete vanities. Adding to the high spec finish are our flush front iLockers which are manufactured using toughened glass and come complete with digital access code locks.
For the offices, located from the ground to the sixth floor, new superloos were installed to maximise the available space. The toilet cubicles feature our Concerto integrated duct panels faced with plain colour high pressure laminate.
In the luxury apartments above, we worked together with Cre8 to install bespoke Corian vanity tops, Corian panels and mirror units in the bathrooms as well as creating and installing wardrobe units for each flat.
- Complete washroom solution for Parnell House
- New Bracken House project takes shape off-site
- Washroom bags two new high profile contracts
- First class washrooms for the educational sector
- Taking care of hospital refurbishment
- Creating sustainable washrooms
- DDA compliance - contrast is key
- Taking a fresh approach to shower design
- Delivering off-site manufactured washrooms
- Creative office design for a creative millennial workforce