Celebrating a year on show with Saneux
30th April 2019
We’re celebrating a successful first year partnering with Saneux at our new showroom in Clerkenwell, London.
Over the last 12 months, visitors to the showroom have been able to take a close look at some of the bespoke designs from our Iconica Collection to see for themselves how they can offer the perfect solution for high end washroom requirements.
We installed some of our most popular products, including our Alto Laminate toilet cubicles and Corian trough-style vanity units, into the specially created roomsets on the showroom’s two floors. As well as demonstrating some of our most popular commercial products and designs, we also manufactured a number of additional bespoke units to complement Saneux’s domestic bathroom area and we’ll be updating our product selection at the showroom regularly.
Featuring a selection of products suitable for both the residential and commercial markets, the Saneux showroom is the perfect place for architects to gain inspiration from the latest washroom products in the context of a real-life setting.
Located just a few minutes’ walk from Clerkenwell’s Broad Yard, the showroom is conveniently located for architects to call in between 10am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We’d love to show you around the space and talk to you about our product range, so please get in touch to arrange a meeting.
- Take a tour of our manufacturing facility
- It’s official, 2019 was a record-breaking year!
- Designer Washrooms: 2020 trends
- Increased capacity thanks to extended factory space
- Looking back on the last 12 months
- Creative Together - industry recognition for our 2019 marketing campaign
- Why choose FENIX NTM® laminate?
- Introducing WeIntegr8: fully integrated turnkey solutions
- Creating the ideal leisure washroom
- Rounding off our second quarter: leisure highlights