Bring the great outdoors in with Greenery
28th March 2017
2017’s Pantone colour of the year is Greenery, a fresh and zesty shade that evokes new beginnings.
The versatile trans-seasonal colour is one which can easily pair up with many shades including more muted tones and neutral colour palettes.
Greenery has connotations with nature and sustainability, a term which remains key in construction and something which clients are increasingly putting emphasis on. Protecting the environment is a priority for us and we’re constantly reviewing different areas of the business to ensure environmental pollution and waste is kept to a minimum. Find out more about how we’re doing our bit for the environment here.
Don’t worry if Greenery isn’t your bag, our spray painting and digital screen printing services together with back-painted glass mean that we can create cubicles to any colour. Add to that the fact that our cubicles, vanities and lockers can all be manufactured in a multitude of different materials and finishes, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect colour combination for your next project. Check out our Colours Toolbox here to get started!
- Our top three of 2023
- Washroom Washroom goes global
- We’re taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint
- Sustainable solutions worth smiling about
- Laying the foundations for the future
- Introducing Alto Cito our new emergency access toilet cubicle
- Installed on site with care and precision
- Showcasing our sustainable solutions
- Washroom introduces two new FENIX products
- Creating sustainable washroom spaces
Get the latest from Washroom Washroom
Receive our newsletter, plus all the latest project and product info from Washroom Washroom.