Bespoke design: creating spaces as unique as you
8th November 2018
Sourcing new materials and different finishes is what we do, which is why we’re proud to offer a bespoke design service to create washroom spaces which meet your exact specification.
From initial design drawings and material specification to 3D printed design samples and even full scale mock-ups, we work closely with our clients every step of the way to ensure our designs are realised exactly as you’d visualised them. Linking seamlessly with our in-house, state-of-the-art five axis Homag CNC machine which uses the latest CAD software allows us to bring these unique designs to life.
Our ability to manufacture the majority of our projects in-house ensures full cohesion between design and creation.
Our exclusive Iconica Bespoke collection perfectly showcases our design service. Offering an even higher specified version of our most popular designs, the collection features materials and finishes not traditionally associated with washrooms, including glass walls and doors, acrylic cubicles and anodised aluminium.
For more information on the products and services we offer, download our corporate brochure and if you’ve got a project in mind you’d like to discuss, why not get in touch with our expert design team today.
- Bespoke design: creating spaces as unique as you
- Onwards and upwards at Washroom HQ
- Eye-catching commercial washrooms
- That’s a relief – cutting the cost of running public toilets
- Going back to school with Washroom Washroom
- Joining forces – creative together
- A super solution: Superloos
- Refreshingly different
- A tough balancing act
- Manufacturing in house - putting quality at the heart of everything